COVID-19 COMPANY UPDATE
Published: 20th July 2020 | By: Admin
Loxleys Restaurant is now fully reopened and running our normal opening hours, offering lunch and dinner seven days a week and breakfast at weekends.
We are thrilled to be offering a brand new full a la carte menu, set price menu and weekly specials throughout the week and the same high standards of Loxleys service we’ve become known for.
• At Loxleys we have always followed the strictest hygiene protocols but we have also added some extra COVID-secure measures to ensure we can keep everyone safe. Here are some of the measures we’ve taken:-
• We’ve removed a number of tables and rearranged others to ensure social distancing can be adhered to
• We are fully implementing NHS Test & Trace, taking contact details from all of our customers and everyone who enters our building
• We have a dedicated sanitising team continuously working through the day to clean all touch points as well as upholding our normal highest levels of cleanliness throughout all areas of the restaurant and building
• We have switched to digital menus via QR codes or disposable menus to ensure no menu is reused
• All of our dining areas are fully ventilated and air-conditioned, and we also offer a courtyard area which on sunny days we are able to retract the roof to enjoy outdoor dining
With these measures in place, you can relax at Loxleys, enjoying a few hours of escapism from your day with the confidence that we’re keeping everyone safe.
We thank you in advance for your understanding, and we sincerely wish you all keep safe.
The Loxleys Restaurant Team